Headband - Psychedelic Spray
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it around your neck as a bandana, or pull it up in full as a face cover.
The design of this headband draws from Heather Kadlec Shack's original painting titled "Psychedelic Spray." Heather loves to experiment with flowers in her paintings, and this particular style focuses on the abstract qualities of this painting.
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
Please note: Wearing this as a face cover does not guarantee protection considering the current global situation. Please wash regularly, as instructed, to keep it fresh and hygienic.