Face Covering – Water
The design of this face covering draws from Heather Kadlec Shack's original painting titled "Skyline Chicago." We focus on the hues of the Lake Michigan waters she vividly portrays off the Chicago skyline.
• Made from soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in youth and adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice (sold separately)
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Colors won’t wash out or fade away
Please Note: Because of high demand, orders are currently estimated at 15 business days to process.
About the Optional PM2.5 Filters
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles can be even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each PM2.5 filter is made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
How to Measure for Sizing
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
|Size||Ear-to-ear over nose|
|Adult X-Large||30.5 cm (or 12 in)|
|Adult Large||29 cm (or 11.5 in)|
|Adult Medium||27.5 cm (or 10.75 in)|
|Adult Small||26 cm (or 10.25 in)|
|Youth Large||25 cm (or 9.75 in)|
|Youth Medium||23.5 cm (or 9 in)|
|Youth Small||22 cm (or 8.5 in)|