Face Covering - Blossoms of Hope
The design of this face covering is an artistic impression of the coronavirus as flowers. The intent is to find hope during these challenging times and to continue to find ways to connect - in this case through art and in finding the beauty in all of nature.
These double knit face coverings are washable, lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Made of 100% polyester* with precision cut edges to replace ties and elastics. Available in adult and youth sizes.
• Made from super stretchy double knit polyester
• Double layer of tightly knitted fabric that appears as a single layer
• Precision cut edges to replace ties and elastics
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
*Please note: if you are prone to skin allergies: these coverings are 100% polyester.
How to Measure for Sizing
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
|Ear-to-ear over nose
|29-30 cm (or 11.5-12 in)
|27-28 cm (or 10.5-11 in)
|26-27 cm (or 10.25-10.5 in)
|24-25 cm (or 9.5-9.75 in)
|22-23 cm (or 8.5-9 in)
*Please note: this mask is not intended for use in medical or surgical settings. It is designed for everyday use to cover your mouth when out in public. We make no warranties that the mask prevents infections or the transmission of viruses or diseases.