Beanie - Agua de Chicago Skyline
The design of this beanie draws from Heather Kadlec Shack's original painting titled "Chicago Skyline." We focus on the hues of the Lake Michigan waters she vividly portrays off the Chicago skyline.
Perfect as a gift for yourself of anyone who loves Chicago. This super comfortable relaxed fit beanie is perfect for chilly weather.
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- Lightweight bamboo lining, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Lining colour is gray
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
Need Help Choosing a Size?
With a tape measure, measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears. Compare the measurement to the size chart. Since our fabrics stretch, choose the size just below your measurement for a snug fit.